Νέα Έκδοση CS-Cart 4.3.1 -Ταχυτατη & πιο Πλήρης
We’re happy to present to you the final CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.1 release.
CS-Cart 4.3.1 is faster and more feature-rich than any other CS-Cart version.
CS-Cart 4.3.1 is fast:
- SQL query optimization speeds up product search and filtering.
- Optimized caching makes the search faster, if you call the same search twice. Storefront pages also load faster on the second visit because CS-Cart 4.3.1 caches the content during the first visit.
- CS-Cart 4.3.1 supports Alternative PHP Cache. This technology speeds up PHP scripts on your server. Even well-optimized websites load with a delay because it takes time to execute PHP scripts. APC cache shortens this delay.
Multi-Vendor: Fully Featured Vendor Storefronts
In Multi-Vendor 4.3.1, vendors make their own fully functional storefronts with categories, filters, search by vendor products, and more. Vendor pages in previous Multi-Vendor versions lacked most of these functions.
A vendor page in Multi-Vendor 4.3.1 looks like a vendor page on eBay or Amazon:
New Blog Add-on
The Blog add-on lets you create a fully functional blog inside your store. Keep your customers informed by posting news and special offers in your blog.
Upgrade Center Refinements
The Upgrade center in CS-Cart 4.3.1 has become more user-friendly. The Upgrade center will guide you through the upgrade process, showing the process in detail.
We improved backup and restore. If something goes wrong during the upgrade, you’ll be able to roll back safely.
Export and Import Enhancements
In CS-Cart 4.3.1 we’ve introduced a long-awaited feature—export and import of option variants, option combinations, and option exceptions. This feature simplifies catalog updating and stock accounting.
For example, you sell a T-shirt model that comes in different colors and sizes. You need to track the exact number of blue T-shirts of size M at your warehouse. These T-shirts have a combination of two options: blue color and M size.
Export product data with option variants and option combinations from your store. Then, import this data to the stock accounting software. You can now track the actual number of blue, medium-size T-shirts at the warehouse.
Bestsellers & On-Sale Products Add-on Expanded
New functionality allows you to show similar products on a product details page. We’ve also added an ability to create pages with all bestsellers, on-sale, new, and final sale products.
CS-Cart 4.3.1 has a bunch of smaller enhancements, including:
- Faster checkout
- Easier navigation
- Custom layout
- Your own logo and favicon for each style
- Displaying products immediately after choosing a filter
- Ability to define a user group for a user via API
- Improved protection from CSRF attacks
- API 2.0 by default